An online enrolment application must be completed for all students.
International students wishing to study at Northcote College please refer to the International section of this website.
To complete the online application you will need to upload a copy of each of these documents:
- Birth Certificate or Passport (confirming date of birth and visa or citizenship certificate if applicable)
- Recent school report
- Immunisation Records and completed Health Questionnaire
- In Zone applications need to include proof of residence eg: utility bill/rental agreement.
Applications for 2024 in zone enrolment are OPEN.
Applications for 2024 enrolment out of zone are closed.
* Please note if you have trouble uploading your attachments you can attach and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before completing the application form, please take a moment to read the Northcote College Policy Agreements. You will be asked at the end of the application form whether or not you agree to these terms.
- Northcote College Privacy Information
- Northcote College Code of Expected Student Behaviour
- Cybersafety Responsible Use Agreement
- Uniform Guidelines and Expectations