The Supported Learning Department offers advice and programmes for all students with additional learning needs. We aim to assist our students to minimise any challenges they face and to access the curriculum at their own level. We promote a nurturing environment alongside whanau/family, staff and outside agencies so our students feel safe and develop lifelong skills.
- Leanne Kimpton KMP@northcote.school.nz
- Helen Morris MOR@northcote.school.nz
- Alex Jespersen JSP@northcote.school.nz
- Maria Mistlberger MBR@northcote.school.nz
- Clare Brockway CB@northcote.school.nz
- Bridget Hawley HLY@northcote.school.nz
- Kirsty Irwin IRW@northcote.school.nz
- Claire Vanstone VAN@northcote.school.nz
Learning Support Centre (LSC)
Northcote College is fortunate to have 2 classrooms set up to support students with specific learning needs.
Support for Students in the Mainstream
Students attend mainstream classes and come out of one subject to the Supported Learning classroom - C8.