Uniform & Stationery
We expect Northcote College uniform will be worn correctly and with pride.
Northcote College uniform is worn by students in Years 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Correct uniform is to be worn at school, to and from school, and at all school functions.
Uniform can be purchased from Yarnton’s Birkenhead.
Stationery can be purchased online from OfficeMax's school stationery service. Visit myschool.co.nz and search for our school, select your child's class and/or subject lists and follow the instructions on the easy-to-use website.
We encourage you to order early to ensure your child has all their stationery requirements ready to go for the start of Term 1. Don’t wait until mid-January when the ‘team of 5 million’ get home from holiday - order now and avoid the back to school rush.
If you prefer you can call the OfficeMax MySchool team on 0800 724 440 Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
- Free delivery on orders over $46*
- Pay now or in easy instalments - internet banking, credit cards, debit cards or pay in 6 weekly, interest-free instalments with Laybuy*
- School Rewards - when you shop on myschool.co.nz we earn rewards* that can be used to purchase extra resources for school
- Price match promise - shop with confidence, if you find a lower price OfficeMax will match it*
- School donations & contributions to subject resources - can also be paid online at myschool.co.nz. These will be charged when you place your order and will show as a separate transaction on your credit or debit card