The annual Cross Country is run at school in Term 1. This event is compulsory for all year 9 and 10 students. Years 11-13 need to sign up at the Sports Office if they wish to compete. From this students are selected to compete at the North Harbour Zone Championships and Auckland Zone Championships.
Students must compete in their own age group
- Junior – Under 14 on Jan 1 (U14)
- Intermediate – Under 16 on Jan 1 (U16)
- Senior – 16 and over on Jan 1 (U19)
- School Cross Country - 3rd April 2020
- North Harbour Cross Country - 12th May 2020
- Auckland Cross Country - 28th May 2020
Years 9 & 10 to wear PE uniform, seniors to wear appropriate sports attire. School singlets will be issued to seniors competing at North Harbour and Auckland Zone Championships.
There is no charge for school Cross Country. A fee of $15 is charged to students competing at North Harbour and Auckland Championships to cover entry fee and transport.
Sports Department email@example.com 481 0141 ext.749